Collective Decision Making Udemy Free download. Stop fighting, start crafting great decisions together!.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Zornitsa Nikolova. It was last updated on April 24, 2019. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Management, Decision Making and Business on Udemy.
There are more than 6685 people who has already enrolled in the Collective Decision Making which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.1 given by 651 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Collective Decision Making free download also includes 8 hours on-demand video, 5 articles, 65 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Collective Decision Making, then here are some of things:
- Overcome some of the most common challenges in group decision making
- Choose appropriate decision making model based on the needed decision and context
- Identify when collective decision making is appropriate (based on the Vroom-Yetton-Jago model)
- Structure the decision making process
- Analyze and improve your collective decision making process with new tools and techniques
- Distinguish problem definition from finding a solution
- Perceive decision making as a process not a single act, manage it and improve it accordingly
- Frame the real problem before looking for solutions
- Use specific techniques, such as decision matrix, 5 why’s, coaching wheels, stepladder, Cartesian questions, etc.
- Address uncertainty in the decision making process
- Facilitate a group decision making process
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Collective Decision Making:
- Some experience working in a team or facilitating a team might be helpful although not required.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Collective Decision Making or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Anyone managing a team
- Facilitators working with teams
- Team members eager to improve team collective decision making practices
- Members of Agile self-organizing teams
- Scrum Masters
- Members of groups empowered to make group decisions
Solving problems in a group is a tremendous opportunity to find unconventional solutions, and reach a higher level of collaboration. Yet, teams are often challenged to come to a good, consistent, and sustainable decisions together. It is possible when the team has awareness and process in place to go through the decision-making exercise.
In this training, we lay out the process, and offer tools and techniques that can help you guide your team through defining the problem you need to solve, coming up with possible solutions, and choosing the best solution in a collaborative approach.
Free Download Collective Decision Making
File size: 536.31 MB
Last updated: April 24, 2019
File size: 147.21 KB
Last updated: April 24, 2019