Digital Product Management Udemy Free download. Learn what you’ll need to craft successful Digital Products whether Startup or Corporate.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Scott Germaise. It was last updated on March 31, 2020. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Management, Digital Product and Business on Udemy.
There are more than 7779 people who has already enrolled in the Digital Product Management which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.3 given by 593 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Digital Product Management free download also includes 4 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 12 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Digital Product Management, then here are some of things:
- What a Digital Product Manager Is and Does.
- How to define strategy, goals and tactical objectives.
- Market and competitive analysis basics.
- Build, Buy, Acquire considerations.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Overall product and customer lifecycle management.
- Product vision and definition.
- Online business models.
- Manufacturer presence and third party selling.
- Fraud and legal issues.
- Minimum Viable Product Concepts / Lean.
- Requirements Specification.
- Information Architecture (Site Maps, Flows, Structures).
- Visual Design, User Interface and Experience.
- Content Strategy – strategy, SEO, distribution.
- eCommerce – intro, home pages, search and category pages, detail pages, shopping cart and ROBO.
- Mobile Considerations – Responsive, and more.
- Wireframing & Prototyping.
- Special Components: Search and Taxonomy.
- Project Management and Agile Methods, Scrum and Kanban.
- Internet Development Technologies.
- If you Need to Learn Code, How to Learn and Play with Code if you want.
- Basic HTML, CSS, Web Server technology, Databases, Development languages, APIs.
- About optimizing speed.
- Analytics, KPIs for Web and Mobile.
- Marketing, earned, owned and paid.
- …and more!
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Digital Product Management:
- Basic online browser usage. At least some college or entry level business experience useful.
- Learn what you’ll need for successful Digital Products at Startup Companies to Large Corporations.
- Insatiable Curiosity about All Things Digital!!!
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Digital Product Management or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Those entering the workforce and considering a career in digital product management.
- Relatively inexperienced product managers who have come to the job via other career paths and may lack formal training or skills in the practice.
- Developers, Creatives or those in other roles who are considering making a move into the product side of the business.
- Developers, Creatives or those in other roles who would like to understand their overall business better and interact more effectively with the product management function.
- Anyone working in the digital products field who wishes to more fully understand the value and values of the Product Management Role.
Digital Product Management is a specialty discipline within general product management, but increasingly, just about any business will be integrating aspects of digital into their products and processes. Much focus has been put on digital product management as related to startups and new business creation. However, digital is increasingly a strategic aspect of just about any business from manufacturers to retailers. This course will not only go deeply into various aspects of business strategy, competitive analysis and lifecycle management, but digital specific issues for both pure digital products and digital aspects of traditional businesses. Of course we’ll cover product roadmapping and product management for Web and Mobile. And while we’ll be looking at a lot of the “How To Do It” technologies, (Minimum Viable Product definition, Agile Methods, Product Creation from Wireframes to Code), we’re also going to go over a wide variety of digital business models. We’re going to look at a lot of the “Whys” and think about “What are the right things to do.” These are the questions Product Managers need to answer for customers, co-workers, their businesses and stockholders.
This course is the result of decades or Product Management leadership, team building and mentorship. Most of the material comes from hands on use in training or mentoring product managers or answering specific questions practitioners have faced in the field.
The slides in the presentation are based on real world presentations done over time. The narrative intenationally closely follows the slides so that anyone who happens to use the course on a small device with challenging display can still hear everything and anyone who wants to skip the listening could more quickly go through the slides.
Scott Germaise is a Senior Product Manager leader with experience from Associate to VP level at multiple startups and established digital businesses across content, community and commerce products. As an inventor with six patents and several more pending, he has served as product manager at some of the first consumer online services. He’s designed, built or managed some of the world’s first ecommerce stores and Internet products. As co-founder of About, Scott has led the product team at what’s become one of the longest lasting top information services around. Having led early product efforts at companies from About, (now Dotdash), to OpenSky, Keep and more, plus consulting roles with dozens of others, this course is the result of those experiences. Many of Scott’s former direct reports have gone on to Director and VP Product roles.
Free Download Digital Product Management
File size: 809.78 MB
Last updated: March 31, 2020
File size: 88.44 KB
Last updated: March 31, 2020