Financial Ratios Using Excel Udemy Free download. Learn the basics of financial ratios in about 30 minutes..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Stefan Ignatovski. It was last updated on July 19, 2017. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Finance, Excel and Business on Udemy.
There are more than 3083 people who has already enrolled in the Financial Ratios Using Excel which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.8 given by 283 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Financial Ratios Using Excel free download also includes 8 hours on-demand video, 4 articles, 56 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Financial Ratios Using Excel, then here are some of things:
- Describe the Excel Interface
- Manipulate Worksheets (Spreadsheets)
- Everything about cells
- Format the cells
- Cell references
- Charts basics
- Liquidity Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Coverage Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cash Flows Analysis
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Financial Ratios Using Excel:
- No previous knowledge is required
- Bring your positive attitude
- Have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Financial Ratios Using Excel or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Everyone is welcome to the course
- Beginner Investors
- Finance and accounting students
When we are learning something new, we always need to start with the basics.
This course will provide you with the basic skills to calculate and interpret the financial ratios of a company using Excel. After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Work with multiple spreadsheets and manipulate them for your preferences
- Use the cells easily and understand the basic functions
- Know how to use the basic formulas
- Know how to insert and use charts and spark lines
- Retrieve financial statements of various companies
- Use the liquidity, efficiency, leverage, coverage, and profitability ratios
- Perform analysis of a cash flows statement
- Able to continue to more advanced Excel and Financial Analysis courses
I encourage you to take notes, and work together with me during the course. This is very important for you to become confident with application of your knowledge.
I believe that everyone should have the appropriate basic Excel skills and to perform basic financial analysis.
Once you complete the course, review it so that other students can enjoy it too. Enjoy the course!
Free Download Financial Ratios Using Excel
File size: 581.87 MB
Last updated: July 19, 2017
File size: 161.45 KB
Last updated: July 19, 2017