QlikView Dashboard Development Udemy Free download. A step-by-step approach to building stunning dashboards with QlikView.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Packt Publishing. It was last updated on May 04, 2020. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Development, Data & Analytics, Qlikview and Business on Udemy.
There are more than 7192 people who has already enrolled in the QlikView Dashboard Development which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.8 given by 693 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy QlikView Dashboard Development free download also includes 5 hours on-demand video, 7 articles, 24 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading QlikView Dashboard Development, then here are some of things:
- Develop intuitive and informative dashboards with the appropriate depth of interactivity using QlikView
- Read data from multiple sources such as websites, data from Excel, and data from databases
- Create a fully featured data model without circular references
- Display data in maps, charts, and text across multiple sheets.
- Apply set analysis to your data in QlikView Expressions
- Secure your data based on the various audience types
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download QlikView Dashboard Development:
- Prior knowledge of Excel and SQL is desirable. If you are in the field of data analysis or want to enter this field, then this course is for you.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download QlikView Dashboard Development or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- This course is for business analysts performing MIS, reporting, and analysis; Excel or SQL analysts; and anyone who wants to shift their career into data analytics.
Do you want to build Dashboards to give your audience information about your data? This course will show how you can use QlikView to build your own Dashboard.
You will start by connecting your data to QlikView and creating your own QlikView App. You will learn how to add data from multiple sources, create a data model by joining data, and then review it on the front end. You will then work with QlikView components such as charts, list boxes, input boxes, and text objects. The course will then show you how to build your own dashboard by adding different functionalities. You will then be shown how to perform analysis on your data in QlikView and will master the various types of security measures in QlikView.
Finally, you will learn to build your own dashboards to impress and inform your audience.
About the Author
Abhishek Agarwal has 12+ years’ experience in developing analytical solutions. He is a seasoned BI professional with expertise in multiple technologies. He has been teaching BI technologies for the past 5+ years, working in a similar domain. He uses QlikView, Power BI, Tableau and couple of other technologies for end-to-end analytical solution development in his current work.
Free Download QlikView Dashboard Development
File size: 779.49 MB
Last updated: May 04, 2020
File size: 171.50 KB
Last updated: May 04, 2020