3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender Udemy Free download. An highly engaging project based course to learn modeling and creating 3D assets using Blender.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author MKCL India. It was last updated on May 10, 2017. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of 3D & Animation, 3D Modeling and Design on Udemy.
There are more than 5341 people who has already enrolled in the 3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.2 given by 565 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy 3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender free download also includes 4 hours on-demand video, 4 articles, 33 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading 3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender, then here are some of things:
- At the end of this project based course, the students will be able to create assets such as a Can, Chocolate Cube, Cactus, Chair, Screw and 6 more assets. They will be able to learn the tools in blender while learning to create the projects as elucidated in the course.
- They will also be able to follow the animation industry’s standardized process for creating models which are ready for texturing, rigging and animation.
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download 3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender:
- Students will require a computer system with Blender installed. Check system requirements on the Blender official website.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download 3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Students with creative and artistic inclinations, a good understanding of anatomy, space and structure, and designers working in digital arts should definitely take this course. This course is also well suited for the students who want to start a career in animation industry. Designers in the gaming industry, teachers in design and art teachers, as well as architects and interior designers can benefit from the course.
- Students without artistic and creative inclination, and basic operating knowledge of a computer system should not take this course.
UPDATE: 16th May 2017:
We are happy to announce that we have added new assets to the curriculum such as
- Ceiling Fan,
- Facial Expressions,
- Carromboard, and
- Pool Table
Blender is a professional free and open-source 3D computer graphics software product used for special effects, animation film studios, printed media, TV commercial companies and ‘Industrial film’ companies. We are offering a project based course which helps Learners to learn 3D Modelling using Blender effectively.
The Learners will understand the concepts of 3D Modelling, and the basics of modelling using 3D Software, Blender. By learning the techniques of quick modelling they will be proficient in using Blender, and will be able to follow the animation industry’s standardized process for creating models which are ready for texturing, rigging and animation. The tools and functions in Blender are taught along the principle of “learning by doing” while creating assets such as a Coral, Chair, N-gon, Cactus, Pipe, Toy and many more.
In the course, all the concepts and actions in Blender are taught while creating assets (small projects) itself. There are 12 assets divided into 12 sections, and the concepts and the demonstrations to create them are divided into lectures. The course spans over 4.5 hrs of video lectures and the learners may take 2-3 weeks to complete it while practicing on their own as they go about the course.
In the first couple of hours into the course, the Learners will be able to create simple models on their own. The Learners will also understand the organisation context as they learn to create assets which are widely used in the industry. This course will help the Learners to start 3D Modelling and open up to new career avenues in the 3D Animation industry.
Free Download 3D Modeling: Learn creating assets in Blender
File size: 902.65 MB
Last updated: May 10, 2017
File size: 163.44 KB
Last updated: May 10, 2017