BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced! Udemy Free download. BGP is the toughest protocol to understand, Implement & troubleshoot.This Course will make it very EASY to learn BGP..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Ashish • 30,000+ Students Worldwide. It was last updated on August 31, 2020. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (India) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Network & Security, Border Gateway Protocol and IT & Software on Udemy.
There are more than 3944 people who has already enrolled in the BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced! which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.6 given by 390 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced! free download also includes 7 hours on-demand video, 8 articles, 69 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced!, then here are some of things:
- Have good understanding of BGP Concepts, will be able to configure BGP and troubleshoot it well
- You will learn Attributes such as Origin, Weight, Local Preference, MED, Communities.
- You will learn the options to change the Routing in BGP
- You will get strong understanding of BGP Table
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced!:
- Students should have Basic Understanding of Routing Protocols such as RIP, EIGRP and OSPF
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced! or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Students who are aspirants of CCNA CCNP CCIE and those who are looking to work in ISPs should take this course
- Students who want to enhance practical knowledge on BGP and improve Implementation and Troubleshooting Skills should take it
BGP Configuration is always a big task to do. This Course has made it very easy for students to understand the BGP Concepts. It has many labs which will eventually make you comfortable working with BGP.
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is considered a “Path Vector” routing protocol. It is an exterior gateway protocol (EGP) that is used to exchange routing information among routers in different autonomous systems. It is the only protocol which enables Internet to function. So it is very robust and scalable routing Protocol.
Once BGP peers form a neighbor relationship, they share their full routing table. Afterwards, only changes to the routing table are forwarded to peers.
BGP metric is BGP attributes. It has 3 tables, neighbor table, BGP table and Routing table.The AD (Administrative Distance) for eBGP routes is 20, iBGP is 200. It uses TCP-179. It’s Peers use incremental and triggered updates(5 sec interval for IBGP and 30 sec interval for EBGP). It uses AS numbers to keep track of different administrative domains. 1-64511 are public, 64512-65535 are private autonomous numbers.
This course has many Labs which will make you very strong and comfortable in Implementing this protocol in your organization or at your home lab. You will get expertise on Attributes of BGP such as Weight, Local Preference, AS Path, MED , ORGIN and Communities. Since It runs the Internet, so we need a protocol which gives flexibility, that is why BGP is used. Only drawback is that It is extremely slow to converge.
Many more things like Route Reflectors, Confederation are also covered so that you get complete information about this BGP.
Here is the list of topics covered in it
1. Simple BGP Configuration2. BGP with Non-Connected Neighbors3. IBGP Vs EBGP4. How to Read BGP Table5. Advertising Subnet in BGP6. Auto Summary in BGP7. BGP Neighbor Adjacency States8. BGP Messages9. Troubleshooting BGP Neighborship10.Troubleshooting BGP Network Advertisement11.Weight Attribute12.Local Preference13.AS Prepend14.Origin Code15.MED (Multi Exit Descriminator)16.BGP Communities17.No-Advertise Community18.No-Export Community19.BGP prevent Transit AS using Filter List20.BGP prevent Transit AS using No-Export Community21.BGP prevent Transit AS using Prefix List22.BGP prevent Transit AS using Distribute List23.BGP Peer Group23.BGP Route-Reflector24.BGP Confederation
This will definitely be helpful for you. Any feedback- Let me know. I am always available for your help.
I have 5000+ satisfied students from 120+ countries.
Let’s get started.
Free Download BGP Configuration & Labs 2020- Basic to Advanced!
File size: 875.81 MB
Last updated: August 31, 2020
File size: 54.47 KB
Last updated: August 31, 2020