Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9 Udemy Free download. Get to know the basics of modular coding through Java 9.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Packt Publishing. It was last updated on April 08, 2018. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Programming Languages, Java and Development on Udemy.
There are more than 3777 people who has already enrolled in the Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9 which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.3 given by 480 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9 free download also includes 7 hours on-demand video, 8 articles, 45 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9, then here are some of things:
- Understand Java SE 9 platform module system (JPMS) concepts and goals
- Understand the changes to the folder and library structure in JDK 9 and how this introduces the reliable configuration concept
- See how JPMS provides real encapsulation to develop more secure applications
- Build applications using the new module system
- Know how to use the module-path instead of the class-path when starting Java applications
- Learn by examples the different techniques that help you migrate your current code to Java SE 9 smoothly
- Find out how to use the new jlink tool in JDK 9 to a customizable JREs that fit scaled-down devices efficiently.
- Master creating pluggable and loosely coupled components or modules, with services, service providers, and service consumers.
- Explore via examples how to create a service provider where you need more control over how the service implementation is initiated
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9:
- A working knowledge of Java is necessary.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9 or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- This course is for Java developers who want to understand how to migrate existing Java applications to JDK 9, and master Java SE 9’s new features.
This practical video series will make you a master of Java SE 9’s core concepts, components, tools, and new major features, so you can become a Java Ninja. By the end of the third section, you will have mastered Java Modularity and its core JDK structure changes.
The second section introduces more advanced topics about modularity and covers all the techniques that will help you migrate your code smoothly to Java 9. The final section introduces the great new features shipped with the language to show you how to create custom runtime images (aka customized JREs) and loosely coupled modules with services, service provider, and service consumers.
All the topics are powered by examples to make the explanations practical.
About the Author
Mohamed Taman is an Enterprise Architect/Senior Software Engineer at WebCentric Company. He is a frequent consultant with around 20+ years’ experience in Java. He holds a Diploma in Computer and Automatic Control in 1999, and a BSc in computer systems engineering, with a major in Electrical Engineering in 2005. He formerly lived in Cairo, Egypt, but has just relocated to Belgrade, Serbia.
Mohamed enjoys talking at international conferences to evangelize Java standards, Java EE, Java SE, and his experience in different domains, as he is a very knowledgeable Java community member. He worked closely with the teams responsible for the development of the JDK and Java EE.
In addition, he is a member of Adopt-a-JSR of Java EE 8, OpenJDK 9, 10, and 11, and JavaFX programs. He is a JCP member, was 2014 JCP Executive Committee member, and is on the Java Community Process (JCP) expert group (EG) for JSRs 354, 363, and 373.
Community-wise, Mohamed is a Java Champion, Oracle Developer Champion, EGJUG leader, MoroccoJUG member, and Oracle Egypt Architects Club board member, and won the 2014 and 2015 Duke’s choice awards, 11th annual JCP adopt 2013 awards, and United Nations Mobile Hackathon 2015, gaining second place worldwide.
Free Download Getting Started with Clean Code Java SE 9
File size: 593.30 MB
Last updated: April 08, 2018
File size: 107.26 KB
Last updated: April 08, 2018