Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners Udemy Free download. Learn how to use the GIMP photo editor to do editing, image manipulation, thumbnails, and graphic design..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Chris Navarre. It was last updated on April 20, 2019. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Graphic Design, GIMP and Design on Udemy.
There are more than 8904 people who has already enrolled in the Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.5 given by 333 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners free download also includes 5 hours on-demand video, 6 articles, 18 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners, then here are some of things:
- Work within Gimp to create and modify images and graphics.
- Make the interface work for you rather than be overwhelming
- Create your own graphics with examples of YouTube thumbnails and eBook covers
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners:
- You should know how to use a computer at a basic level before starting this course
- Download GIMP for Free at http://www.gimp.org/
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- People who are new to graphic editing
- Anyone who’s experience peaks at Microsoft Paint and is looking for a better program to create and edit images in
Learn how to use GIMP, the free graphic and image editing program, to create high quality graphics and edit images for free. In this course, we’ll cover how the program works, how to use it, and go through several examples on using GIMP to create graphics and modify images.
- Manipulate complicated images using a layered approach
- We will discuss different types of common graphics such as eBook covers, YouTube thumbnails, and manipulated photographs.
- By the end of this course, you should have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of the GIMP program.
- GIMP is Cross Platform – Windows, Mac, and Linux Users Welcome!
Free Download Introduction to GIMP: Photo Editing Guide for Beginners
File size: 729.44 MB
Last updated: April 20, 2019
File size: 96.35 KB
Last updated: April 20, 2019