Introduction to LEED v4 Udemy Free download. All about USGBC and LEED Rating Systems.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author EDS Global. It was last updated on June 22, 2020. The language of this course is English. This course is posted under the categories of Design, Architectural Design and Sustainable Architecture on Udemy.
There are more than 3095 people who has already enrolled in the Introduction to LEED v4 which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.1 given by 604 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Introduction to LEED v4 free download also includes 6 hours on-demand video, 5 articles, 32 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Introduction to LEED v4, then here are some of things:
- Recognize significance of LEED in green building sector
- Understand LEED core concepts
- Summarize LEED goals and key updates
- List all LEED rating systems
- Describe the steps for LEED certification
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Introduction to LEED v4:
- You should be familiar with green buildings before taking this course on rating systems.
- Being familiar with green building certification is a plus, but not required.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Introduction to LEED v4 or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Architects, engineer, students and any professionals working in the building and construction industry should take this course
- If you want to know the latest in the green building area, you should take this course.
- If you have heard of LEED but was not sure what it exactly is, then you are in the right place. Get to know about LEED in this course.
This course is approved for 1 GBCI Continuation Education (CE) credits. After completing the course you can report your credit towards LEED credential maintenance.
Green building rating systems help buildings adopt sustainable building practices over their life cycle. LEED is the international standard for the design, construction and maintenance of buildings. This course will give you an overview of the LEED rating system and how it assesses the sustainable building performance.
Building sustainable buildings and communities is key to mitigating climate change as well as reduce the impacts of building practices to the environment and human health. The LEED rating system is the largest driver of the green building sector growth and provides a framework for the development of sustainable built environment.
This course will provide you a clear understanding of the core concepts and goals underlying LEED. You will understand how LEED is designed to enable a flexible and goal-oriented mechanism for buildings to adopt green buildings best practices.
The course uses engaging and interactive content to give you a fun yet insightful learning experience. At the end of the course, you’ll have a firm grasp over the fundamentals of the LEED rating systems and be acquainted with the latest updates.
Free Download Introduction to LEED v4
File size: 997.32 MB
Last updated: June 22, 2020
File size: 94.54 KB
Last updated: June 22, 2020