Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner] Udemy Free download. Learn Easy Low Poly Modeling, Fundamentals, Color Theory, Lighting In Unity & Texturing Assets In Photoshop.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Yume Neoui. It was last updated on June 08, 2020. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Game Design, Game Art and Design on Udemy.
There are more than 3720 people who has already enrolled in the Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner] which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.6 given by 395 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner] free download also includes 7 hours on-demand video, 5 articles, 72 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner], then here are some of things:
- Create beautiful worlds using Unity 2018 with the help of Maya 2018, Zbrush 4r7|4r8, & Photoshop.
- You will have a fundamental understanding of Color Theory and Color Schemes.
- Make a mass variety of particle effects in Unity.
- Create color gradient palettes in Photoshop using different Color Scheme combinations.
- Properly import and export models without any errors.
- You will learn how to light scenes properly in Unity using different Color Schemes.
- Work systematically fast in Maya, Zbrush, Photshop & Unity.
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner]:
- Basic knowledge of computer navigation
- Common sense (very important)
- Know the difference between bad geometries and good one. (Quads, Tris, Manifolds)
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner] or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Low Poly 3D Modeling
- Anyone who needs a fundamental understanding of Color Theory
- Anyone who wants to know how to light scenes using color schemes and color theory
- Anyone who wants to learn Maya3D
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make Palettes in Photoshop
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make particles in Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn Zbrush 4r7 and 4r8
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity 2018
Watch the course’s free preview videos before buying, especially the 1st one. The 1st video will show you how to save money and get the best savings especially if you are buying by bundles. Take advantage of this while it’s still there.
In this course I will teach you how to create the Portal Green Scene. Keep in mind this course is targeted for beginner users in Maya, Zbrush, Unity & Photoshop. The purpose of this course is to get you guys used to the workflow and softwares first. This course will prepare you to the: Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity Intermediate & Advance.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Organizing & Structured Planning
-You will learn how to plan out, structure, and manage your ideas so you can work efficiently.
-You will be expose to different art resources and game development community so not only me but other professionals can help you.
- Model Efficiently in Maya 2018 and Zbrush 4r7 & 4r8
-You will learn the basics and workflow of modeling from Maya to Zbrush.
-You will learn how to freestyle, find your own art style & most specially enjoy working on your craft.
-Maya and Zbrush interface will be as familiar as your hands.
- Color Theory & Color Schemes
-You will be profoundly familiar with the fundamentals of Color Theory and Color Schemes.
-You will learn how to effectively learn, remember everything you ever study, and most importantly achieve any goals you’ve set for yourself.
- Create Gradient Textures
-Creating palettes and making color combinations will be one of your specialties.
-Having unclean import/export with a lot of errors will be a thing in the past.
- Set Up Scene In Unity
-You will learn how to do level art and set up a scene in Unity.
- Lighting Scenes In Unity
-With all the knowledge you’ve accumulated in Color Theory, lighting using different Color Schemes will make all your creations stunning and beautiful.
-We will light until the scene looks pretty (we are not building for any platforms in this course but we will do that on the intermediate course)
- Unity Particle Effects
-You will learn how to create a mass variety of VFX (particle effects) in Unity that will elevate your scenes or game to the degree of a pro.
If you are a complete beginner don’t worry, everything will be made from scratch and easy to understand. You don’t need to be a senior artist or an expert to be able to achieve great results! Come join my class, I got your back.
See you there. 🙂
Free Download Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity [Beginner]
File size: 775.42 MB
Last updated: June 08, 2020
File size: 84.46 KB
Last updated: June 08, 2020