LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation Udemy Free download. Intent, core concepts and requirements for LT credit category.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author EDS Global. It was last updated on June 29, 2020. The language of this course is English. This course is posted under the categories of Architectural Design, LEED and Design on Udemy.
There are more than 2693 people who has already enrolled in the LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.1 given by 707 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation free download also includes 8 hours on-demand video, 4 articles, 70 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation, then here are some of things:
- Enumerate intent of LT credits under LEED v4 BD+C
- Describe credit requirements of LT credits under LEED v4 BD+C
- Specify metrics for meeting LT credits under LEED v4 BD+C
- State requirements for identifying sensitive and high priority sites credits under LEED v4 BD+C
- Develop strategies for earning LT credits under LEED v4 BD+C
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation:
- An awareness of basic architecture and construction terminology will be useful.
- This is an introductory course. No prior knowledge of the LEED rating system is required.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Professionals looking to work on LEED projects.
- Students and professionals studying for the LEED GA examination
- Students and professionals interested in gaining LEED credentials
- Students of architecture interested in green building design
This course is approved for 0.5 GBCI Continuation Education (CE) credits. After completing the course you can report your credit towards LEED credential maintenance.
Appropriate location can help reduce greenhouse emissions, protect land and even benefit well-being of building occupants. The LEED rating system allots significant weightage to where a building is located, its surroundings and access to alternate modes of transport. The Location and Transportation (LT) is a separate credit in LEED version 4 addressing this area.
This basic course covers the entire LT category including the intent and credit requirements.
If you’re preparing for the LEED Green Associate examination, this course is a must for you!
Free Download LEED GA Series: Location and Transportation
File size: 868.84 MB
Last updated: June 29, 2020
File size: 128.60 KB
Last updated: June 29, 2020