Machine Learning in R Udemy Free download. Learn to create Machine Learning algorithm in R, hands-on machine learning, data science and data visualization in R.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Spatial eLearning LLC and Robert S. Walker. It was last updated on February 01, 2019. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Teaching & Academics, Science and Machine Learning on Udemy.
There are more than 8397 people who has already enrolled in the Machine Learning in R which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.8 given by 368 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Machine Learning in R free download also includes 6 hours on-demand video, 5 articles, 40 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Machine Learning in R, then here are some of things:
- Master Machine Learning on R
- Make accurate predictions
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Handle advanced techniques like Dimensional Reduction
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Build machine learning based regression models and test their robustness in R
- Compare different machine learning algorithms for regression modelling
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Machine Learning in R:
- Knowledge of the R program
- Basic knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis
- No prior knowledge on machine learning systems is needed
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Machine Learning in R or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Anyone who wants to gain basic knowledge of R based statistical modelling
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start Machine Learning now.
- Anyone who wants to quickly gain proficiency in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Anyone who needs experience with implementing classical algorithms right up to cutting-edge and advanced algorithms.
- Anyone who wants to extend their knowledge of regression modelling for solving real world problems.
- Students at any level who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Data analysts who need to improve their Machine Learning skills.
- Anyone not satisfied with his or her current job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
Are you interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then enroll in this course and start your data science career today!
Data Scientists enjoy one of the top-paying jobs, with an average salary of $120,000 according to Glassdoor and Indeed.
This course is designed by a university professor to help students quickly get up to speed with powerful Machine Learning applications and apply them to real-world datasets.
The course is a step-by-step guide through the world of Machine Learning, starting with basic R programming. With each module you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging and lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is a fun and exciting immersion into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
Section 1 – Introduction to R
Section 2 – Data Visualization
Section 3 – Regression Models
Section 4 – Supervised Classification
Section 5 – Unsupervised Classification
Section 6 – Kernels
The course is packed with practical exercises based on real-life applications. You will get extensive hands-on practice building your own models. The course includes accompanying R scripts which you will use on your own projects.
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
Free Download Machine Learning in R
File size: 721.38 MB
Last updated: February 01, 2019
File size: 58.43 KB
Last updated: February 01, 2019