Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152 Udemy Free download. Analog and Digital Modulation simplified for Radio Frequency experts This course concentrates more on ideology than math.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Rahsoft RF Certificate Irvine, California. It was last updated on April 24, 2019. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Science, Radio Frequency and Teaching & Academics on Udemy.
There are more than 3399 people who has already enrolled in the Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152 which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.4 given by 434 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152 free download also includes 4 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 47 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152, then here are some of things:
- have a practical understanding of Modulation concepts.
- Rather than knowing formulas students will be able to actually talk about different concepts if modulation
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152:
- Basic Engineering level math and willingness to learn the demanding topic of modulation in communication system
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152 or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Students who want to put the calculation aside and have a comprehensive deep understanding of modulation.
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Communication Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Sales Engineers working in Communication Engineering related fields
- Application Engineers working in Communication Engineering related fields
- Students preparing for communication engineering interviews
This course provides a second certificate completion for FREE from Rahsoft
Introduction to Modulation in Communication Systems RAHRF152 is an intro course of Rahsoft Radio Frequency Certificate and it is counted toward the certificate. In this course we have concentrated to simplify the Digital and Analog Modulation topics in a way which students would understand the practicality by providing examples and simulations using GNU Octave open source software. This is a great course to understand the fundamental definitions needed in digital and analog modulation in communication system.
General Consideration of Modulation
- 2. 1.1-Why we need modulation ?
- 3. 1.2 – Baseband and Passband ? What is Demodulation?
- 4. 1.3 – Career and Generic Communication System
- 5. 1.4-Modulation Aspects:Detectability,Bandwidth & Power Efficiency,Bit Error Rate
- 6. 2.1 – Amplitude Modulation , AM, Amplitude Demodulation, AM Applications
- 7. How to install GNU Octave Open Source Software Used in this course
- 8. 2.2.1 – Frequency Modulation, FM, Spectrum, FM Specs, High Index
- 9. 2.2.2- FM Demodulation , Slope Detector , FM Pros and Cons
- 10. 2.3- Phase Modulation, PM , FM vs PM , PM Demodulation
- 11. Bit Rate , Baud Rate , Binary & M-ary Data, Nyquest Formula , Channel Capacity
- 12. 3.1.1- Amplitude Shift Keying , ASK, Spectral Response Binary Data, B-ASK M-ASK
- 13. 3.1.2- Software Example
- 14. 3.1.3- ASK Demodulation
- 15. 3.2.1-Frequency Shift Keying, FSK Modulator & Demodulator, Demodulation with PLL
- 16. 3.2.2- Software Example
- 17. 3.3.0- Phase Shift Keying (PSK) , BPSK, PSK Modulation
- 18. 3.3.1- PSK Demodulation , PSK Demodulator, mismatch,Costas loop
- 19. 4.1- Inter symbol interference (ISI)
- 20. 4.2- Solving Inter symbol interference (ISI)
- 21. 5.1- Signal Constellation, PSK and FSK Modulation Constellation
- 22. 6.1- Quadrature modulation, I & Q , Adding Quadrature Signals and Simulation
- 23. 6.2.0- QPSK or 4-PSK Modulation
- 24. 184.108.40.206- Software Simulation
- 25. 6.3.0- QPSK Features , Diagrams , Signal Constellation, Demodulation BER
- 26. 6.3.1- I-Q Mismatch
- 27. 6.3.2- Large Phase Change, QPSK Drawbacks , pi/4 QPSK , OQPSK
Free Download Modulation in Communication System for RF Engineers RAHRF152
File size: 580.28 MB
Last updated: April 24, 2019
File size: 149.55 KB
Last updated: April 24, 2019