Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher Udemy Free download. Learn what a graph database is, gain the fundamental skills to use Neo4j on your next project..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Louis Sayers. It was last updated on March 03, 2020. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Databases, Neo4j and Development on Udemy.
There are more than 5554 people who has already enrolled in the Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.4 given by 522 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher free download also includes 7 hours on-demand video, 4 articles, 21 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher, then here are some of things:
- Explain graph database concepts
- Set up Neo4j on a Windows or Mac machine
- Retrieve real-time insights from application data
- Create, update, and delete graph data via the Neo4j Browser
- Join the Neo4j community
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher:
- Must be proficient at using a computer, installing new applications
- Have a general understanding of what a database is and how it can be used
- Ideally have some previous experience using other types of databases
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Software developers that are sick of complex join queries, and are looking to simplify their architecture
- Innovators that want to create the next social network, real-time recommendation engine, or other product that involves retrieving information from highly connected data points
- Business analysts / marketers that wish to gain insights from in-house data
Learn how some of the worlds top tech companies structure and query their data – using graph databases.Through a series of tutorials, this course takes you through the fundamentals of using Neo4j – the world’s leading Graph Database, and its query language Cypher. You’ll learn graph database concepts, and gain practical skills in using Neo4j.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to confidently run numerous queries, and understand what a graph database is.
Here’s an outline of what you’ll learn in the course:
- What is a Graph Database
- Neo4j installation process
- Query for Nodes and Relationships
- Create, Update, Delete data
- How Null works in Neo4j
- How to work with Paths in Neo4j
In addition to learning the basics of Neo4j, you’ll find a number of video exercises that help you practice everything you learn along the way.
If you’ve ever wondered What’s the best graph database? or How do Graph Databases compare to SQL databases? then you really can’t go wrong with Neo4j. Voker Pacher, a senior developer at Ebay has been quoted as saying:”We found Neo4j to be literally thousands of times faster than our prior MySQL solution, with queries that require 10 to 100 times less code. Today Neo4j provides Ebay with functionality that was previously impossible”
Neo4j as ranked by site db-engines, is also the most popular of all graph databases on the market today.
So if you’re looking at progressing your career, keeping up with the latest in database technology, and gaining a new skill in a simple, easy to understand, yet powerful way then you should take this course.
Free Download Neo4j: GraphDB Foundations with Cypher
File size: 573.39 MB
Last updated: March 03, 2020
File size: 34.58 KB
Last updated: March 03, 2020