Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers Udemy Free download. A Framework for effective management of Presales processes..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Kamaraju Turaga. It was last updated on September 18, 2018. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Other, Business Development and IT & Software on Udemy.
There are more than 3947 people who has already enrolled in the Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.3 given by 709 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers free download also includes 4 hours on-demand video, 6 articles, 29 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers, then here are some of things:
- This course provides an in-depth knowledge of best practices adopted in tender evaluation, solution design, content creation to deliver winning proposals.
- This course provides opportunities in developing your consulting skills by blending technical capabilities with business acumen. These skills will help you in addressing the senior management of the client resulting in successful bids.
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers:
- You must be already participating in the business development activities in IT industry.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- If you are in business development team in IT industry providing products and services, then this course will enhance your skills in solutions consulting and winning contracts.
This course provides the process guidelines in a framework identifying the essential activities to be carried in developing a proposal.
The framework has been developed keeping in view the following best practices followed for business acquisition across IT Solutions and Service providers:
- Study thoroughly the RFP released by the buyer for the needs and problems stated explicitly or otherwise
- Develop a solution that not only meets the stated requirements of the customer but exceeds the expectations.
- Indicate the features of your solution and explain how they benefit the customer
- Be always compliant with the RFP
A winning proposal can be differentiated by its executive summary which brings out the value proposition for the customer in engaging with the vendor on long term basis.
The framework consists of four phases and each phase has specific modules to be completed before proceeding to the next phase.
All the activities to be performed end to end, from receiving the RFP released by the customer to the awarding of the contract are organized across different modules.
The activities are performed by the proposal management team which has representation from different functional areas within the organization.
There are quality gates to be cleared before proceeding to the next phase.
The Case Study with a sample RFP will help you to evaluate your understanding of the framework and its adaptation in real world scenario. There are 45 templates used in creating the response to the sample RFP, which you can download for future reference.
This course has 2.5 hours video,20 lectures, 8 quiz sets.
Free Download Presales Management – IT Solutions & Service Providers
File size: 804.23 MB
Last updated: September 18, 2018
File size: 121.28 KB
Last updated: September 18, 2018