Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional Udemy Free download. Get up and running with compute module 3 and learn step by step to build a real-time vehicle monitoring system.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Venkatesh Varadachari and Satyajeet Sah. It was last updated on November 25, 2018. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Hardware, Raspberry Pi and IT & Software on Udemy.
There are more than 5890 people who has already enrolled in the Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.2 given by 552 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional free download also includes 6 hours on-demand video, 7 articles, 35 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional, then here are some of things:
- Install the different version of the Raspbian operating system in the Raspberry Pi compute module 3
- Use the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 as a full-fledged computer
- Assign static IP address in the newer version of the Raspbian OS
- Exchange files remotely using Filezilla
- Remotely access the terminal and the graphical user interface
- Fetch the GPS raw data from the GPS module and parse as per your requirement
- Visualize the real-time movement of the vehicle by streaming the data to an online dashboard
- Learn how to implement IoT and harness the power of Raspberry Pi compute module 3
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional:
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands and Python programming
- Raspberry Pi compute module 3 Development kit
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Anyone who wants to explore Raspberry Pi compute module 3 as a full-fledged Linux based computer
- Hobbyist or developers who wants to build real-time IoT based project
- Anyone who wants to build vehicle monitoring system and implement in real time
- Anyone who wants precise output without lag
In this course, I will help you to explore Raspberry Pi compute module 3 in detail. You will learn how compute module 3 is superior to all the different versions of Raspberry Pi.
The course requires basic knowledge of Linux commands and Python programming. If you are new to Raspberry Pi, I would recommend you to enroll in my previous course “Introduction to Raspberry Pi,” which is also available on Udemy.
In this course, I will guide you on how to connect your keyboard and monitor with Compute Module 3 and use it as a full-fledged computer. Once you are up and running with Compute Module 3, you will also learn how to remotely control the compute module 3 and exchange files wirelessly via internet.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation released a long-awaited version of their Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3. The great news is that you get 4GB storage, 1GB memory and the same processor as the Raspberry Pi 3 for $30. This means that it now becomes a real solution for anybody wanting to build the industrial and IoT-based project.
Compared to Raspberry Pi 3, the compute module has more GPIO pins for interfacing different set of sensors. The default IO board of compute module comes with four ports which can connect dual camera and display.
In the remote vehicle monitoring project, you will learn how compute module 3 is actually implemented in real time and displays the data with high precision and accuracy. You will also see how the graphics rendering is different in compute module 3 and the Raspberry Pi 3 respectively.
The entire project will be discussed step by step along with real-time demonstration of the output.
I will also share the source code so that you can replicate the project on your own.
If you face any technical issue during the development process, please post your query in the udemy discussion forum or write directly to me at [email protected]
I will get back to you within one business day.
Free Download Raspberry Pi compute module 3 – From Novice to Professional
File size: 986.83 MB
Last updated: November 25, 2018
File size: 35.16 KB
Last updated: November 25, 2018