React Native Design Patterns Udemy Free download. Effective patterns for handling common problems that you face while developing with React Native.
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Packt Publishing. It was last updated on November 13, 2019. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of IT & Software, Mobile Apps, React Native and Development on Udemy.
There are more than 6411 people who has already enrolled in the React Native Design Patterns which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.1 given by 721 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy React Native Design Patterns free download also includes 5 hours on-demand video, 4 articles, 15 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading React Native Design Patterns, then here are some of things:
- Understand the benefit of separating data components in the Container Component pattern
- Understand the purpose of Higher Order Components (HOCs), and share code even when significant changes happen between each platform
- Develop a deep understanding of the Render Props pattern and how it can better serve your React Native application code sharing abilities as opposed to using an HOC
- Clean up your codebase, and focus on higher-level problems for presentation by using the Compound Component pattern
- Gain insights into the Context API, and solve the painful problem of prop drilling through multiple components
- Take your code sharing to the next level with hooks in React Native
- Work with the Flexbox pattern, which React Native utilizes to enhance your app’s presentation
- Utilize multiple navigation options to handle multiple screens in your application
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download React Native Design Patterns:
- Who want to improve their skills to become more efficient and write better code with design patterns.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download React Native Design Patterns or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- This course is for React Native developers.
Design Patterns are time-tested solutions that can be utilized as guidelines in your current work. Utilizing Design Patterns enhances code readability, improves the scalability of your applications, and defines a common language with other developers.
In this course, you will develop an understanding of different Design Patterns and understand why a specific pattern was created, and how it should be implemented. By working on practical examples, you will learn how mobile development in React Native should be performed in a reusable way.
By the end of the course, you will be adept at utilizing the best solution for a given problem in your next React Native application.
About the Author
Chris has experience on the back end with Node.js developing RESTful APIs with TypeScript, and exposing data through GraphQL and Apollo, alongside utilizing React on the front end. Chris has deployed React Native to develop versatile mobile applications that can be utilized across multiple devices and platforms. Chris has mostly worked in the financial sector and has also freelanced for a telematics company. Chris is passionate about test-driven development and writing clean code.
Free Download React Native Design Patterns
File size: 922.39 MB
Last updated: November 13, 2019
File size: 175.47 KB
Last updated: November 13, 2019