Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals Udemy Free download. An introduction to software engineering and programming fundamentals..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author Leon Skinner. It was last updated on March 21, 2019. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Development and Software Engineering on Udemy.
There are more than 4166 people who has already enrolled in the Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.8 given by 756 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals free download also includes 7 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 34 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals, then here are some of things:
- To use the Visual Studio IDE.
- To write, compile and run basic programs using C#.
- To declare and use variables.
- To use value types and reference types.
- To use relevant data structures.
- To use relevant control structures.
- To use classes, methods and properties.
- To apply basic object-oriented programming principles.
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals:
- Computer literacy.
- Interest in programming.
- Ideally a Windows PC or Mac, however the course can be completed with just a modern browser.
Is this course right for me?
If you are still confused whether you should free download Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals or is it the course you are actually looking for, then you should know that this course is best for:
- Beginner programmers.
- Anyone who has a strong interest and desire to learn software engineering fundamentals.
- Those who want to find out if they will enjoy programming.
This beautifully designed, hands-on course, covers the fundamentals of software engineering. Instead of overwhelming students with unnecessary details, the course aims to focus on the fundamentals, and to instill solid software engineering principles in beginners. The course utilizing C#, starts slowly with the very basics but quickly picks up steam, leading up to object oriented programming.
The course includes:
- Setting up and using an IDE to compile and run basic programs.
- Value Types and Reference Types
- Access modifiers
- Data structures
- Control structures
- Object oriented programming principles
Free Download Software Engineering: Programming Fundamentals
File size: 854.70 MB
Last updated: March 21, 2019
File size: 48.12 KB
Last updated: March 21, 2019